Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Runnin solo to Provincetown-Cape Cod,MA....
From El Paintero: 
"This is My first time contributing on FWTMA.I'm gonna start with a post from my blog from last Sat.More to come!" 
M.P.
--Masshole Moto

 Headed down Cape the other day for a run out of Dennis to the end of the world,Provincetown,MA.Took 6a all the way down and it was a great ride,140 miles+  round trip for me coming from Wareham.Route 6a is on the north side of Cape and also the quiet side.It is a nice winding and scenic road all the way to Orleans,about 40 miles long,and then it dumps out to a double lane road all the way to Provincetown another 30 miles away.Both of the dudes coming with had bike trouble so I went on my own.It was some sort of benefit for police dogs or something like that.I basically went for the ride because it was a nice day but I also wanted to scout out the route for something I want to get goin next year.It was a non-stop run,150+ bikes running red lights with the cops blocking all intersections on the way and ending up at the end of the P-town pier.My friggin exhaust pipe trouble continued with it hanging off all the way there and back so I put a tension spring on it today,we'll see later today...
Here's some picks from the other day.
Check out this sick ass grill truck...
 
I ended up next to all the cops but got no tickets for all my violations...

For reference here is the route:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=163+Main+St,+Wareham,+MA+02571&daddr=Dennis,+MA+to:Provincetown,+MA&hl=en&geocode=FVsqfQIduPzI-ynTaS80AMTkiTHiLHigmbmVbQ%3BFdvUfAIdC-3Q-yn9gcvYYjj7iTGsScTz_M3N1w%3BFcTCgQIdsyjR-ynVGOj1cKf8iTFDHEshvkEihQ&mra=ls&dirflg=h&sll=41.73825,-70.30252&sspn=0.54618,1.403503&ie=UTF8&ll=41.879786,-70.341339&spn=0.544977,1.403503&t=h&z=10

No comments:

Post a Comment